These terms were last updated on: March 9, 2023.
This terms may be modified from time to time, so check back often. For transparency, we will adjust the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this document. Please read these terms carefully before using, accessing or browsing any of our Properties.
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting Lazyreader.ca, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of Lazyreader.ca is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright. Lazyreader.ca reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You may be able to link to third parties’ websites (“Linked Sites”) from Lazyreader.ca. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by Lazyreader.ca in any way and Lazyreader.ca is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, including any potential files, malware, cookies, beacons, or other data that is exchanged by the user and Linked Sites, intentionally or otherwise.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through Lazyreader.ca, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party (as applicable). You agree that Lazyreader.ca shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither Lazyreader.ca nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, including but not limited to potential malware, cookies, beacons, or data exchanged through site use, arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website and the information available on Lazyreader.ca or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information on Lazyreader.ca whether based on contract, tort or other theory of the law or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against Lazyreader.ca and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the website and the information available thereon.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of Lazyreader.ca and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or Lazyreader.ca will be limited to Cdn$10.00 in the aggregate.
- You agree that you will at all times indemnify Lazyreader.ca from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that your use of the Lazyreader.ca is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against Lazyreader.ca will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Ontario and both parties agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. If you choose to access the website from any location other than Ontario, Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- All transactions are final. There are No refunds on any contributions.
- Copyright ©2018-2023 Lazyreader.ca All Rights Reserved. This website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries.
- The materials used and displayed on Lazyreader.ca, including but not restricted to website design and underlying source code, text, logos, trademarks and service marks, software, graphics, illustrations and artwork, are the property of Lazyreader.ca or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Your use of the Websites does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Website
- Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of Lazyreader.ca or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, in any further agreement entered into between you and Lazyreader.ca or where your use constitutes “fair dealing” under the Canadian Copyright Act, R.S. 1985, c. C-42, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit any content for any purpose.
- If you have a question about this copyright notice, or are seeking permission to use any of the materials on this website, please contact us directly using the contact page on the website.